What makes a man fall in true love. Isn’t that the million dollar question. We all want to find true love, we all spend years seeking true love, seeking a partner but it doesn’t always work out. Today, we are going to give out Love Advice so hang on to your hats !!
True Love Advice | For Women
A man falls in true love with you because he knows he can be himself around you. He falls in love with you because he feels SAFE expressing his innermost, private feelings with you. Feels this way because he knows that you can handle your feelings. He can sense that. And because he senses that at the most unconscious level, he starts to long for your company, for your touch, for your affection. He may not even know why he feels this way.
WHAT IS LOVE:
Once a man feels safe around you, he starts to long for your company, for your touch, and for your affection. He may not even know why he feels this way. All he knows is that there’s something special about you that he doesn’t feel with any other woman in his life. He’s in true love. He wants to take you in his arms and keep you forever. This is the “secret psychology” of men and true love. I say it’s a secret because it’s little-understood by women.
How To Find True Love And Happiness
Many of us are wrong about why a man falls in love. We think a man needs sex, or has to have a fabulously gorgeous woman with a great body. We think a man falls for us because we’re sweet to him, and kind, and giving. ESPECIALLY giving. So we do things for him. Like cooking lovely meals and offer deep, thoughtful advice on whatever troubles him. Light candles whenever he comes over. Put on our sexiest clothes and buy lacy lingerie. And STILL he tells us that he’s not sure how he feels. Or he becomes distant and moody or he stops calling or asking us out as often as he used to, or he does something very hurtful, or cheats on us, or tells us that he doesn’t believe you’re “meant” to be together. This happens because deep down, you didn’t trigger love in his HEART. You didn’t connect on the deepest, most intimate level … his feelings.
How to connect with a man’s heart:
First, here’s what doesn’t connect with a man’s heart: When you tell a man about what you think about the relationship, or what you did that day, or what you think of the latest news you’ve read or the gossip at work. He listens. He participates in the conversation. But his feelings aren’t triggered. That’s because you share everything but who you are. You put up walls with him without even knowing you’re doing it. You decide not to tell him the sorrow you felt that morning or how a friend made you happy by calling you and cheering you up.Or, you actually don’t even pay attention to your own emotions. You’re too busy with your to-do lists and tasks. In order to make him fall in love with you, to make him obsessed with you, you need to follow these three steps:
- Step 1 – Be confident. Let him know you don’t need him!
- Step 2 – Plant future seeds without drama
- Step 3 – Make him pursue you, men are hunters
It is not a complicated process when you listen to the tips from these relationship experts.
How To Have A Romantic Relationship:
We all think that we know the answers. Relationships are easy – when they are new. But whether you are in a long term marriage or looking to gain the attention of a certain person or what we call true love, here are some tips to bring that relationship into the 21st Century. Here is
HOW TO HAVE A TRUE LOVE:
- Romance is ALWAYS important! With all of the social media and texting, the dating scene and even the married scene has changed. These mediums have replaced personal communication and have been charged with making us more withdrawn.
- Spend more time together, just the two of you. Try small romantic gestures such as taking a day off work and spending it with your loved one. Can’t burn a whole day? Plan a long lunch where you and your partner can get caught up. Staying connected is an important part of any relationship!
- Once a month, try to step outside your comfort zone and do something special, just for the person you true love. Bring them a cup of coffee in bed, buy some flowers next time you are at the grocery store or make a special dinner. These little things are important to remind your other half that you are always thinking of them.
- Spend some time apart. It is also important for us all to have time to ourselves. Make sure that you are supporting your partner in his/her efforts outside of work and home. Does your man like fantasy football? Do you like to exercise or craft? Make sure everyone gets time to pursue hobbies or sports or anything that you love doing. It makes us all better!